How much an eviction can cost a landlord if a tenant is not screened properly
Source: TransUnion Q2 2014 consumer data
National criminal records available & delivered to you in minutes using SmartMove™
No setup fees, minimums. or memberships for landlords and tenants. Get results in minutes!
Verifying income, employment references, and conducting credit and background checks are just part of what a property manager should have in place priot to leasing to a potential tenant.
* Contact us for product pricing and bundled savings.
+ Tenant Screening
- Solution designed for landlords & property Managers to run an online tenant credit check, eviction and criminal background check in just minutes. Credit checks you can trust, designed specifically for tenant screening. FCRA compliant.
- Our ResidentScore is designed to help you and other landlords like you make better rental decisions—and it’s free for landlords who pass on the cost to renters.
+ Employment Verification
Validating employment credentials of applicants plays a critical role in finding a new employee or tenant, mitigate fraud and improve the quality of an application. Performing routine background checks to verify employment can give you valuable insights.
+ Credit / Scores / OFAC
+ Criminal Background
+ DMV Records
Get full screening on driving records from the department of motor vehicles
+ Eviction Records
- Tenant judgment for possession and money
- Unlawful detainers
- Tenant judgments for rent
- Failure to pay rent
- Writs and warrants of eviction